• Monitoring of tender announcements;
• Timely processing of tender applications;
• Placement of tender documents at the declared sites (including electronic ones);
• Participation in the procedures of electronic auctions, namely:
o Planning of tender activities;
o Receiving information about the tender, analysis of the requirements of the tender organizers;
o Processing of tender documents and preparation of tender proposals;
o Participation in the tender;
o Coordination of interaction between bidders;
o Analysis of tender results;
o Registration and work on tender sites.
• Preparation of technical and commercial proposals for applications from Sales Engineers;
• Preparation of answers to additional questions regarding the proposals sent;
• Systematical updating of the CRM contact database;
• Work with incoming / outgoing correspondence.
• Higher education;
• Experience in working with tender documents;
• Knowledge of the basics of record keeping;
• A confident PC user;
• Purposefulness, diligence;
• Correct oral and written language;
• Desire to learn;
• Knowledge of English will be an added advantage.
• An excellent opportunity to develop professionally, work and study opportunities with the world's leading manufacturers;
• Ability to work with leading structuring enterprises of Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan.
• Business car for business trips, corporate mobile communication;
• Medical service;
• Work in a friendly team and a pleasant working environment;
• Proposed salary level - based on the results of the interview.